FHRacing team 2 cropped

All things Faulkner Honda Racing...

Friday, July 15, 2005

Weekend

No racing for the team this weekend, but beginning July 23rd w/ Mt. Nebo the team will be racing every weekend through the end of August. Lots of opportunities to add to our great '05 results.

Josh and I are riding in the Gettysburg MS 150 tomorrow and Sunday. It'll be great to get in some summer endurance training while raising money for a great cause - the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. We plan to ride a good 175 miles between Saturday and Sunday. Thanks to the generous contributions of family and friends (and Faulkner Honda Racing) I've been able to raise more than $600 for this year's ride - next year I'll definitely work to eclipse the $1000 mark! For more info on the ride and the MS Society, check out:
MS Society of Central PA

2 Comments:

  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger beer drinkin irishman said…

    Au Contrair(sp.) Johnny Boy
    I did head down to Maryland for the Giro di Coppi only to have my crank come loose and about to fall off. It was ashame because I was feeling great on the bike while everybody else was suffering in the heat and on the hills. I think it could have been my first top 5 in a Pro/1/2/3 race.

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger JC said…

    Nice man - didn't know you were heading down there. Too bad about the friggin' crank...You'll have to stop by Cameron's Bike Shop to get that bike all tuned up before Nebo this weekend...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home