FHRacing team 2 cropped

All things Faulkner Honda Racing...

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Faulkner Honda Harrisburg Criterium Results

Letter from the Director:

"As I wrap up the race with sending results and answering the flood of complaints via e-mail, I can't help but feel a calmness come over me as we managed to put another very successful race into the history books. I have said this from our first year in 2001, I could not have done this race with out the help from all of you! I mean this from the bottom of my heart. Without the help of all of you ordering toilets and numbers weeks before the race, to camping out at my house for the days leading up to the event to get stuff together, to the family members staying up late making lunches or getting up early the day of the race just to "Help out" with a few things, to racing our race and then helping plug a few holes even though your on another team, to all of you taking your Sunday to help me get equipment back or put away, I could not get this race done without all of you.

Thanks again,

Mike"

Complete Race Results

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home