FHRacing team 2 cropped

All things Faulkner Honda Racing...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Faulkner Team Survives Nebo

Report from Carney:
"
The race was fast from the gun - I was in my red during the first lap. I came off on the last lap. I would chase back on only to get dropped on the climb. Mike Whitacker dropped out on the last lap (2004 winner). The race was just flying. I didn't know any of the guys in the lead group, but there were a lot of strong riders in the field. I finished 14th. The guy that won, I think, is the guy who won last year's 4/5 race. He had a minute on what was left of the pack at the finish. Not sure when he went off the front as we caught two guys that were out there w/ less than two laps to go. Thought we had everyone back at that point, but the lead car was no where to be seen, so it turned out the guy stayed away to the finish... "
Josh and Rife toughed it out and finished the race. Johann had mechanical issues right from the start and couldn't finish (or start for that matter!)...

A few photos of the suffering - (visit http://races.gdevitry.com/ to purchase!)
Nebo Rife
Rife sticking to it...

Nebo Josh Climb
Josh hanging tough on the climb...

Nebo Carney Finish
Carney Finishing 14th.

Nebo Josh Finish
Josh coming across the line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home