FHRacing team 2 cropped

All things Faulkner Honda Racing...

Thursday, July 28, 2005

And the WINNER of the FHR Jersey Is.....

Me. Yep, I had no idea who that was when I posted the picture. I jokingly emailed Peters a short time later w/ a guess, and sure enough it was right. I can hear the protests now...

The picture below is our own MARSHALL SACKS. I'll find a recent picture and get it posted soon. Good stuff.

Here's Marshall's take on the photo (and the killer fro) - "I actually got DQ'd from a biathlon for not wearing a helmet, when I did have a leather hairnet on."

2 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger beer drinkin irishman said…

    I thought team members and family members of the team were not allowed to receive any prizes offered by this blog site.

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger JC said…

    I don't see that disclaimer anywhere....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home